Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Mommy look Mountains!

Yesterday we went to Banff for a little hike. Taylor loved looking at the mountains. We then took a walk along the main street. We of course hit the candy store and then our special chocolate shop to but Murtles. If you have never had a murtle you are missing out. They are chocolate, cashews, and caramel. Oh so good. Mine is almost gone. It is too good to save.
I'm getting so excited because Unkie and Uncle Kristen are coming home for Thanksgiving. I wish Devo was able to come home too. I miss all of them so much. I hope to be able to go to the airport to meet them. They come in next Thursday. I know I'm a freak for want to go to the airport. 1 week and 2 days. It will be so great to see them. They will be here for Quinten's family birthday party. Yeah! Well I have now had to type this out twice and I don't want to erasse it again so I'm off for the night.
Later!
Peace out!

No comments: