Sunday, August 19, 2007

Back from Camp

So we got back from music camp last night and of course we are all exhausted. You'd think I would have had a great nights sleep last night, in my own bed. Ha! Maybe tonight will be better. Our first night at camp, I was Chrisless. I put the kids to bed and went to check on them later. I found Quinten outside of the playpen, naked. He had peed on Taylor's blanket and the dvd player, which was new because Taylor poured water on our other one and broke it. Luckly the new one still works. I just can't win with him. He was doing so well with his diaper and clothes taking off. Thankfully that was the only night he did that. We had a great week at camp and now time to plan the kids birthday party and get ready for the baby. Hope you have all had a wonderful weekend.

No comments: