Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I loves slurpees

Normally I'm a summer slurpee drinker but I've had a wicked sore throat the last couple of days and I knew that a slurpee could make it feel somewhat better. And so my facebook status for the day was created. One of my great friends, Andrew, surprised me with not 1 but 2 slurpees. He didn't want to get the flavor combination wrong. What a sweet thing to do for a friend. I of course shared with the kids but am still savoring every last sip of what's left. I know it won't take away the soreness but at least numb it for a bit.
So thanks so much Andrew it made my day.

4 comments:

Karri said...

Andrew the slurpee fairy! What a nice guy!

Devin said...

Good friends like that are had to come by--what a guy!

Hoping you feel lots better soon.

Anonymous said...

I'm a firm believer that slurpees are an all year treat. I drank a few of them last week when I had a really sore throat too. They really help.
Kim

Desiree said...

I hope your throat feels better soon. You could always try a float, my preference over slurpees :).