Friday, March 31, 2006

The Boy!

I feel bad that I don't write about the boy very often. He just doesn't do as much as Taylor does yet. Soon though. He is already trying to crawl. Of course he is still young so he can't do it yet. He gets so frustrated. What age are babies suppose to crawl at anyway? Taylor was about 7 months but we were told she probably wouldn't do all of the milestones at the same rate as most babies. Therefore I don't know what age is normal. I don't want him to grow up too fast. When it is your first baby you can't wait for them to do stuff, but second babies whoa slow down. I'm too busy to try and keep up with 2 kids on the move. Yesterday I took care of 2 extra kids. A 4 year old and 4 month old. Oh my goodness. I feel sorry for people that have twins and other kids. I was so busy. At least Taylor was down for a nap for some of the afternoon. I didn't know how I was going to schedule feedings for two babies. I made it work though and I was in one piece by the end of the day. I even took all 4 of them for a walk to Sobeys. I'm not sure I would do that again. Man Kids walk slow. I had fun and so did they. That's all that matters.

2 comments:

Miranda said...

I look after 2 kids fultime besides Isabelle. Isabelle is 23 months, and the other two kids are 16 months and 23 months. I have been doing it for a year now and it was brutal at first. I pretty much forced them all into the same schedule for my sanity.

I am officially done looking after the extra kids on April 13th though and I am soooooo looking forward to it.

Dee said...

Kirst, you have the cutest kids in the world!