Friday, March 31, 2006

Cats!

We went to Cats on Tuesday night. What a nice time we had. It was so great to get out with no kids. We went out to Red Lobster first. That kind of sucked. We got to the restaurant at 6:00 and Cats started at 8:00 so we thought we would have lots of time to eat. We got our meal at about 7:35. I've never eaten lobster so fast. What a waste of food. Oh well. At least the play was excellent. I don't really like actual cats but these cats were cool. My favorite cat is Rum Tum Tugger. The sexy cat. Can a cat be sexy? This one was. The only bad thing out the play was I had to sit by the stinky lady who took up my space. Chris and I got to cuddle. That was nice. Oh yeah and I started to leak during the intermission. Luckly I didn't check my coat. Oh embawising. We lots of fun on our date. I recommend seeing Cats.

1 comment:

kris said...

"Oh yeah and I started to leak during the intermission."

Could you include some type of warning in the title of your post when you fill us in on these type of details. Having said that, warning do usually make me more interested in things but still.