Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Random Pics



We seem to have a lot of bath time pictures lately. I think it is because the camera is upstairs most of the time and the kids are always doing funny stuff. So the following is a bath picture of Quint (Taylor's new name for him) and Taylor hanging out in the laundry bag thingy. SHe loves doing that. That is what probably broke it. Meh we needed a new one anyway. The crappy weather around is suppose to be turning around tomorrow. I love chinooks. Now the question is to shovel or not to shovel? Hmmm. I probably should shovel so it doesn't melt and then freeze at night. Oh the jobs I do around here. Luckly I haven't had to clean up any poop from the boy. He now wears quite the outfit to bed. During the day I put his pants and then the diaper shirt. And at night if the sleeper has snaps then he gets a diaper shirt on the outside. I will have to take a picture. He does not like it but it has kept the sheets clean.

The painting is still going on. THe basement will be finished this weekend. Yeah! Too bad we can only enjoy it for a couple of months. And that's all that I have for now. Maybe the next few days will be more exciting.

*Jordan I made cocoa mocho parfait tonight. Yummmmmm!

4 comments:

Reverend Joyleaf said...

I was going to write "YES! SHOVEL YOUR WALK!" but then I remembered that your mail person doesn't have to walk to your door to deliver the mail. Nevermind. But tell your friends that do have "to the door" delivery to shovel. Please, for the love of God, shovel.

Tammy Williams said...

Love the photos. Quin looks like he's having a good time.

Lori said...

I love the water shot, that is great. Looks like you guys are having fun lately.

Chrissy and Brian said...

man your kids are cute!!!!