Thursday, February 01, 2007

Been awhile





It's been awhile since I last posted and since I posted and pictures. I thought I was due for some pics of my cuties. I've been a painting machine over the last few days. Baseboard painting that is. I don't trust myself to do anything else. The kids are great. Quinten is becoming the quite little instigator. HE bear hugged Taylor today and pulled her to the ground. All while laughing as she was getting mad. Then he took her markers and ran away laughing. She was not happy. I couldn't help but laugh. Most of the time they get along and make each other laugh. not this afternoon though. Taylor taught Quinten to roar like a lion today. She was pretty proud of herself. It seems like he is saying a new word everyday, or at least is making the attempt. I love watching them grow up.

Taylor has been awesome with her potty training. On Tuesday Nathan asked how she was doing with the whole potty thing. I said great no accidents in a month. Of course that night right before bed she had an accident. In her defence she had the start of diarrhea. Poor kid. She has done well with it though. No need for a pull up. I hated changing 3 year old poop.

Well that's all the updates I have for now. Enjoy the pics.

3 comments:

--Nathan-- said...

i like how you grabbed the camera when taylor started pour the cereal... i understand that the picture is worth so much more than the time it would take you to clean it up... where's the picture of her pouring the milk?

The Aitkenheads said...

Hey, how can you expect your kid to learn how to tell time with such a teeny, tiny watch...come on!!!

Get the kid a bigger watch!!!

AK

kristen said...

i love the grin on quinten's face...