Monday, October 15, 2007

I survived

So I survived my first day with out Chris. It went pretty smoothly. I even got Taylor to her dance class and we were early. Not sure how I managed that. I'm sure it will get easier every day. I don't even feel sleep deprived. The last 3 nights Spencer has only gotten up once. It's been so nice. Hopefully it continues. He is starting to fill out a bit more. I'll try to post some pictures soon.
Well a Mom's work is never done. It is now laundry folding time. Oh how fun!

5 comments:

Desiree said...

You are miles ahead of where I was at that point, and I was lucky enough to have Mark, in fact he is still home! Good for you! Glad it went well. It will get even better once you have a routine, although things still tend to take a lot longer for me.

--Nathan-- said...

is laundry folding time code for need a bowl of icecream? i kid!! i was going to say that i didnt expect a post from you for awhile since it muct be crazy busy being a mother of 3... four if you count chris. down to under 10 weeks till im back but im sure you already had your countdown on.

BethJoy said...

glad it went well for your first day! Can't wait to see some more pictures of Spencer.

BethJoy said...

'first day' on your own without Chris, is what I meant.

Anthony and Kim said...

I never posted to congratulate you, so Congrats! He is a little cuite. I remember my first day alone, ha, I cried when Anthony left but it went well. Glad to hear things are going well for you, hope he still wakes only once a night for you!