Thursday, March 13, 2008

That's so cool

I find as parents we know that our kids are learning from us but always worry about the bad stuff they might pick up. I've gotten back into running and Taylor is very aware of this. Everyday she asks if I'm going to go running or out for excercise. She has also asked if she can start running. We were hanging out after lunch and she asked me if I wanted to go for a run with her. I was taken back. Of course tears came to my eyes. I love that she wants to do this with me and I'm glad that i can be a positive influence on her. After the last couple of weeks being kind of hard it was nice to spend sometime with just her. Hopefully we'll get a chance to it again very soon.

4 comments:

Desiree said...

So very sweet!

Sketti said...

That is so cute!

Sketti said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anthony and Kim said...

Good for you for getting back into running, this is something I need to do!! I havent ran since september...yikes. I had said that I should start running and go in the mothers day run but ya I havent got the motivation! But you would think that not fitting into some clothes would be motivation enough...LOL :(