Thursday, December 10, 2009

I'm so bad at this

Seriously I need to get better, or get more motivation to blog. Things have been busy around here. Hair cut for me that went wrong. That will teach me to go to the hair salon just around the corner with a person I don't know. I asked for a trim because I want to keep growing it long. Well she took way too much off and it wasn't even. Left side was longer than the right and on the right side she made they crazy chunks of layers that so didn't look good. Thankgoodness one of the mom's at gymnastics is a hairdresser and she fixed me up as good as she could. might just take some growing out.
This week already I've had 2 cupcake/cake orders and I have another one for Saturday. I'm very excited about it all. I love making cupcakes. I think I've said that before.
Other than that the usual has been happening. Cleaning, laundry, getting ready for Christmas, Christmas parties etc.

Hope everyone has had a great week.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

very talented my dear!

Tammy Williams said...

Christmas parties, baking, sugar-filled kids, what more can you ask for? A heart attack maybe?....just kidding. Those are great treats there darlin'! I am going to try my hand at some chocolate mice this year. Have fun with planning the holidays:)

Sienna & Serena said...

I love your cupcakes, they are always so cute, and I'm sure always a huge hit! If you haven't already, check out this bakerella website, she has some really great designs too! Merry Christmas Kirsten, enjoy the time with your family!

www..bakerella.com/category/sweets

RainbowBrite said...

Those are wicked Kirst!