Monday, July 30, 2007

Oops!

So I keep telling Chris that I shouldn't help him cut his hair. Now he believes me. He looked into the mirror and saw me with my hand over my mouth and a look of horror and oops. I took a little too much off the back. I was suppose to be cleaning up his neck and slipped. I guess I won't be asked again to help. Luckly he could fix it. Taylor helped him earlier and I think she did a better job. She has been quite the helper today. She helped Chris hammer some nails into a book shelf as well as help with the haircut.
Now if I could just get her do help with the dishes. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

and as usual, she had several outfits on that day as well? silly girl.

Tammy Williams said...

She is looking so much older. My gosh! What a cutie you have there. Chris - your hair looks fine. Way to help daddy out Taylor!