Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Sleepy head

Taylor just got up about 10 minutes ago. Now if I could just get Quinten to sleep that late. She is still finding it hard to get to sleep right away at night but at least she isn't waking up as early. I am always saying, when the kids are sleeping alot, that they are growing. Now I've got Chris saying it. Wouldn't it be funny if she grew to be tall like my mom. I think Quinten has been growing too. Finally one of his 6-9 months shirts is getting smaller. Yeah! It could get expensive having to buy new clothes. Oh well it's worth it.
Happy Independence day to all the american readers.
Hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful hot weather. I think some time in the pool is in order later.

2 comments:

Chrissy and Brian said...

Sweet! I love days when Abby sleeps in.
Can't wait to see you guys!

Evey said...

Just stopping in to say hey. I have been a blogging slacker and am just now catching up on all of you.