Thursday, July 03, 2008

Thanks Y'all! (In the spirit of Stampede)

Thank you to everyone who has encouraged me. And for all the positive comments.
And especially to my best friend, my husband, who hates running but is supporting me by running with me. He said he would even be my water and energy substance carrier. What a guy! Love you Sweets!

And as an added note the running attire has now changed. I bought a running skirt. Who's girly now?

Happy parading and stampeding! I'm like a little kid when it comes to the parade, even though we have to be up at the crack of dawn.

4 comments:

Miranda said...

You are amazing! Hope it's not too hot out. Can't wait to hear how it goes.

kristen said...

I'm wearing a western shirt today in honour of parade day. I miss stampede.

I hope you enjoy your skirt as much as I enjoy mine. What colour did you get (and what brand? you'll have to give me your review if it is a brand other than the ones i have)

Karri said...

I saw your new skirt. Very cute!! You'll be the most stylish one out there!!!!:)

kristen said...

PS- is Chris running in a skirt too?