Sunday, October 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Quinks!



Well the last of the kids birthday's is today. Happy Birthday to my middle baby Quinten! Today he is 3 years old. We will be having his party in a couple of weeks.

Quinks you are a special kid. You make us laugh, are sensitive, yet goofy. We love who you aare becoming and look forward to see you grow and learn over the next year.

I get pretty sentimental at this time of year. I know that is so shocking to most of you. :) I know I'm done at 3 but it is kind of sad that there won't be anymore little Lobbsters added to our family. I am very lucky to have the 3 I've got. They are great kids even when they are fighting.

I'm very thankful for them and my great husband.

What are you thankful for today?

1 comment:

BethJoy said...

Happy Birthday Quinks! I can't believe he is 3 already! They are all growing up so fast, all of our kids. I hear you about being sad when you are done 'building' your family. They are such blessings you do just want more of them, even though it can be tough at times, I hear ya!
Happy Thanksgiving Lobbsters :)