Wednesday, February 18, 2009

kids, fish or burgers

I have been curious to see how much Spencer weighs and finally dragged everyone out to do it.
We have a 20 pounder plus a 28 pounder and a 38 pounder. Spencer is still not on the charts and now he off for his height too. Although I think I need to redo it with some help. Those little fish, I mean kids, are squirmy. I'm no longer concerned about his weight. He is a good eater and a mover and a shaker so he burns off everything he eats.

Taylor told me the other day that computation is a real word. Seriously where did she pick that one up from?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tayor's right, computation is a word. Smart kid.

kristen said...

You know what else I hear? South Africa is a country...

Kirst said...

I had to confirm with Chris if it was real or not. I'm not sure where she heard it.