Tuesday, February 03, 2009

slacker

Has it really been almost a week since I last blogged? I used to be so good at updating. Not sure what has happened. Not much exciting is happening in Lobbster land. The kids continue to keep us busy and of course make us laugh. Everyone is happy and healthy (well for the most part). Training for the half has started and I am determined not to get injured this time. And my wonderful husband, who still hates running, is going to accompany me again. I think that says something.





I was tagged a bit ago to put up the 4th picture in the 4th folder, in my pictures and tell about it.





So here it is

This is Quinten in August last year helping Chris did and fill post holes. I think the shovel is bigger than he is.

I now need to tag 4 people. Chrissy, Kristen, Devin(from the states not my bro, even though she has done it already), Heather my fister-in-law (fake sister in law) and Beth. I know it's suppose to be 4 but Devin has already done it and don't want her to feel pressured to do it again. The rest of you should feel the pressure. :)

Can't wait to see what you come up with.

2 comments:

Devin said...

I'll do it again! May take me a couple of weeks--I'm still wading through birthday material!--but I will!

Heather said...

I don't have folders... I'll see what I can do.