Thursday, November 12, 2009

Tomorrow

At 11:45 tomorrow Taylor will be having tubes put in. Not a big deal surgery but a big deal for a little girl, who is pretty nervous about it. We have to be there by 9:30 and of course no eating after midnight, and midnight to 7:45 only water or apple juice and then after 7:45 nothing, no water, no toothpaste(didn't know that one). So another thing she isn't too pleased with. As I type this the tv is blaring downstairs so I pray that tomorrow's procedure helps her with her hearing. Please say a little prayer for her to help calm her nerves.
Thank you to everyone who has asked about everything and cared about what is happening. And thank you to my mom who is taking the boys for the day. I hope you won't be too tired come the end of it.
I'll be sure to post after everything is all said and done.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Good luck!! I can't wait to hear all about her reactions to what's around her! (ie: Quinten shrieking!) It'll go great tomorrow!

kristen said...

Seriously- she's going to punch Spencer in the head once she hears how loud he is.

I hope you got my email :) Just in case you didn't- it is ok for all of you to be scared...but it will all be ok and then she'll wake up and punch her brothers for being so loud.

Be brave! (both you and Taylor)

Heather said...

I think quinks is just as loud as spencer... is it just me?

kristen said...

I guess I've seen Spencer more recently than Quinks...so that screech is still burned into my ears. :)