Thursday, March 29, 2007

Belly Pic

As promised here is a belly picture. My tummy isn't hard enough to show bare. And I'm not sure you want to see all the stretch marks. I will be 13 weeks tomorrow. Some outfits make me look bigger than others. It's amazing how big I am for 13 weeks. I guess that is what #3 will do. i took it myself that is why I look so far away.

I had a positive encounter with a stranger today. I have blogged in the past about people butting their nose into my parenting. Today this sweet old man came up to me and said "Look at your beautiful, healthy children, you must be raising them right" It was so nice to hear that instead of criticism. I guess he didn't see the fries my kids were eating. Hope everyone is having a truly sunny Thursday. I seem to be and for some reason I feel really calm about the house today.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking great Kirst! Wow, I can't believe you're on number 3! I love it when God lays on us a spirit of peace just when he knows we need it. I'm sure the house will sell soon - nice paint job btw!

The Aitkenheads said...

How bout a pic with a "baby on board" sign painted on the belly...oh wait you can't do that one cause that's what Tanya asked for.

Sorry.

AK

LorettaL said...

Hi Kirst

Baby 3! What are you thinking?!! No one should have more than 2 - ROTFL!!! Congratulations. See you next Friday (GF service @ Glenmore).

BTW - I'm a Stampin' up! demo now (with scrapbooking experience - wanna do a workshop? ;)) and it looks really good on my resume to be asked to submit some of my stuff to a major craft magazine.

Anthony and Kim said...

You look great! how are you feeling?

kristen said...

that looks like some lovely paint in the background. whoever did the baseboards must have had some good attention to detail...
can't wait to see the belly up close.

Desiree said...

You look wonderful. Just tummy that's all!

Jenn said...

Well it's about time, I have been patiently waiting to see your belly picture. You look so fantastic. I'm glad you are feeling at peace about everything. Isn't it a much better feeling?

Lori said...

You look fabulous.
Your house looks amazing.
You are a good mother. You should never doubt that.
That was so kind of that man to say those words to you. It's great when a few words lift you up for the whole day.
Mmm calm. Enjoy that.

Tammy Williams said...

You look great. You are still pretty small. Now I feel like I should be smaller seeing I am only 9 weeks and you are 13.

Faye said...

Look at that clean house in the background. I'm very impressed at how you've kept that way.

Chrissy and Brian said...

Awww cute little belly!

Heather said...

I'm glad someone complemented the monsters and you... You deserve that!

I will be back around 5 ish on Tuesday... I can come right over for sups, though I'll be in my uniform and probably be a touch late. I'll just call you when I get in town in case you need to get out of the house for a showing. Good?