Thursday, May 17, 2007

New Goal

Well I'm not sure it should be a goal, but I'll say it is. I've noticed that people aren't blogging as much anymore. I miss reading everybodies blogs. So I am going to try and make an effort to blog more often. It is hard when the weather is so nice, but there is always at night. For the last few days we have been enjoying the sun. Therefore the laundry has backed up, yet again. Tonight is designated laundry finishing up night. Chris is working so it's just the kids and I. It seems like it has been awhile since he worked at night. At least I can fall asleep in front of the tv and won't get harassed for it.
Well that's all for now.

7 comments:

Reverend Joyleaf said...

I agree with the blogging thing. Perhaps the novelty is wearing off. I was thinking about this the other day. I was running a potential coversation through my head.

My grandchild: Grandpa, I just started a blog!

Me: Ohhhh, I remember when I had my first blog...

Anyhoo...

I'd like to be a more disciplined blogger as well.

BethJoy said...

ahhh, falling asleep in front of the tv, it feels so good! I get in so much trouble too. But after a long day with 5 kids under 3, by 9:15 when our 2 finally go to bed, we sit down with our favorite tv shows and well..sometimes I just am not strong enough to make it through!
Look forward to reading more blogs, keep cute pics of your kids coming, I love them!

--Nathan-- said...

i will start blogging again... in fact i've already started!

Anonymous said...

besides just not wanting to sit in front of the computer...i kind of feel like i don't have anything interesting to say...

Miranda said...

I cannot figure out why everyone has stopped blogging. I started mine when Isabelle was 8 months old and I am not about to quit doing it just because of facebook or to "spend more time with my family." My blog isn't going anywhere. :)

Desiree said...

I try to wait until I have something to write, but I will try to keep it more updated.

Sketti said...

I've just started blogging...and I've not stopped...but I'm not an everyday blogger as my life is far to dull for that. Drop by sometime and have a look! www.evetteandrichard.blogspot.com