Wednesday, May 02, 2007

New house & Facebook

The new house is great. Slowly getting unpacked. Quinten fell out of his crib yesterday. The kids love sharing a room. The first night was rough but last night was awesome. I will post pictures once I find the cord.
Yesterday I decided to join the facebook goings on. I can see how people get addicted to it. I'm still learning the ins and outs of it.
That's all I have for now. Nothing super exciting. Kids are trying to climbing on the mountain of boxes. Better rescue them before another tooth is knocked out.

4 comments:

Evey said...

Poor kid on the whole tooth incident. yikes. theres a way to greet your aunt and uncle. lol

So do we get to see pics of the new place?

Desiree said...

Facebook is sooooo addicting. But I love it, so neat to reconnect with people. Can't wait to see pics of your new place. And where are the latest belly pics/baby news?

kris said...

The new place looks great. I hope we can join you for Tues night dinner some time b/f the end of June.

Chrissy and Brian said...

That pic of the kids in your profile is so adorable!!!!