Monday, June 04, 2007

Better

I am happy to report that Taylor's arm/hand is way better. She now has a bite over her eye that is swollen but not like her hand. She does react strongly to Mosquito bites but not usually like that. So it probably was a spider bite. Yuck! Seriously I am terrified of spiders. So the thoughts of on ein her bed just creeps me out. Oh tis the summer season.
We had a great weekend. Taylor was even better at soccer this week. It made me so proud. And of course a little teary watching her shake the other teams hands. My girl is growing up.
Then we went to the Lake Chaparral 10th Annual Garage sale. We didn't get out there soon enough so all the good stuff was gone. Then hung out and had a weiner roast at my parents house.
Why is it that when I have somewhere to be in the morning and Chris is watching the kids they sleep so late for him. Yesterday Quinten slept from 1:00-about 3:30 and then went back to bed at around 4:30pm and slept till this morning at 9:30. He slept 17 hours. I really do think he could be growing.
Today we are going to try to get to the beach. Should be fun.
Hope everyone had a great weekend and enjoys the sunny weather while it lasts.

2 comments:

The Aitkenheads said...

Oh man. Some days I wish I could sleep for 17 hours!!!

For that matter somedays I could sleep for more than 5!!!!

AK

Sketti said...

I hear ya! I wish I could sleep for more than 5 or 6 hours...and I don't even have kids yet!

As for bugs...I totally sympathise...I love the summer...but hate the bugs. I guess that's why I love the spring so much as there are way less bugs...but much more pollen...hmmm...maybe winter should be my favorite season!