Wednesday, June 13, 2007

A few pics

We had Kris and Lynn for Tuesday night dinner last night. They took a big risk bringing ice cream over. :) It was nice to see them. Hopefully we can have another chance to hang out before they move.
When we moved in we put the kids in the same room. They like it too much and don't get to sleep. So we have been seperating them but realized that isn't helping either. So this week we are suffering through. Taking things away. Monday night it was 11:00pm and they were still awake. I think last night was about 10:00pm. But at least they were a lot quieter. I'm crossing my fingers tonight will be even better.
Quinten watching the workman. Seems like his favorite thing to do lately.If he's not watching the workman he can probably be found reading.
Finally wearing the shin pads. Yeah!

Look at our little soccer player.

5 comments:

christa said...

What sweetie's, congrats on #3, I did not know you were pregnant, good thing I finally joined the blogging world!

Anonymous said...

Tell her she looks great in her shin pads....

PS-you'll have to send us some pictures of the house!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm I'm pretty sure I was also at dinner, just because I didn't bring ice cream doesn't mean you can just ignore me.

Kirst said...

I wasn't ignoring you. Have you noticed I don't say every Tuesday Devin comes for dinner. It is implied that we enjoy your company on Tuesday nights and any other nights. THey were just special guests.

Anonymous said...

Oh so now I'm not a special guest. Boy do I feel appreciated.