Tuesday, June 12, 2007

What's new?

Well let's see. We got a new double stroller. And it is awesome. Tried it out at the zoo yesterday. Our driveway is cribbed and ready for the cement. Except they will be paving our street so who knows how long it will be till we get the cement. I'm not really sure where we are going to park over the next few weeks. Oh well. There is one month till Penticton. Yeah!
And Happy 20 month Birthday Quint. I can't believe in 4 months he will be a year and we will have another baby. Crazy.
Jordan and Kristen: Taylor finally wore her soccer shin pads. Just in time for the end of the season.
Other than the normal household duties nothing much has been happening in our neck of the woods.
Maybe I will have something better to post tomorrow.

6 comments:

--Nathan-- said...

do people really celebrate 20 month "birthdays" .. seems pretty silly. unless you want celebrate my lucky 293 month birthday i just had. people say i dont look a day past 274 months.

Reverend Joyleaf said...

20 months + 4 months = one year? How? You've lost it.

And Nathan doesn't look a day past 273 months. Beautiful.

Kirst said...

Oops I ment 2 years old. I have mom and pregnancy brain. Or maybe I just can't add. I really think my brain is going to mush.

RainbowBrite said...

You are allowed to have preggo brain! I wish I could use that excuse for when I make mistakes

BethJoy said...

Ahh, totally, when you're pregnant you have an excuse for anything, it's the greatest time! I'm not fat, I 'm pregnant! I'm not stupid, I have pregnancy brain! As soon as the baby comes out, no more excuses, haha! LOL. Oh is it mom brain too? So we can use it forever, once you have kids you don't think straight right!?

BethJoy said...

oh, what double did you get?