Thursday, November 08, 2007

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Okay so maybe not the MOST wonderful time of the year. But as I was drinking my eggnog latte, in a Christmas cup, that is the song that was going through my head. I love Christmas. Everything about it. And this is just the start of it for me. We got the kids Christmas/dedication outfits last night and now it's time for Christmas shopping. We don't have any clue as to what to get the kids. I think Taylor will be easy because she loves littles pet shop, polly pockets, barbie. Anything girly really. Quinten is going to be tough. And Spencer he'll be easy. For the kids first Christmas we don't do a lot. Clothes mostly. I went a little crazy last year, mostly because I hid stuff and forgot about it. And my family won't let me live it down. This year I am going to keep track of everything.
As I'm writing this the kids are climbing on the couch and Quinten thinks he belongs to a nudist colony. Why won't the kids keep his clothes and diaper on. It's really not good seen as he has diarreha. Makes for a lot of laundry.
Enjoy the start of the Christmas season.
Have a great day. I know that I have.

3 comments:

BethJoy said...

Good to hear you had a great day! Did Taylor have a good day at preschool? Nice talking to you, see you next weekend! Looking forward to meeting Spencer :)

RainbowBrite said...

I used to love Christmas but working in retail makes it so hard to enjoy the season cause everyone gets so grumpy. I do however love it for every moment I am not at work :D

Tammy Williams said...

Are you having Spencer dedicated on Christmas Sunday? We are having Declan dedicated on November 25th - Thanksgiving Sunday. That is the same time Maya was dedicated last year so we thought it would be fitting. We have so much to be thankful for this year.