Wednesday, January 02, 2008

3 months

It's been awhile since I posted on Spencer. I had him weighed today. He is now 12 lbs 4 oz and 24 inches. Tallest so far. He's sleeping awesome. Sometimes 14 hours at night. Such an easy going baby. We are really looking forward to seeing what he will be like. He doesn't really look like the other 2. So we'll have to see. Babies change so much. That's all I have. I won't give every last detail of what he is doing now.
Have a great rest of the week.
P.S. I'm sad that the time with the away family is over. I wish they lived here. I miss hanging out with them. Surprise, surprise I got a little teary after they all left. I had to be tough otherwise Nathan would have made fun of me. Miss you guys already.

2 comments:

Miranda said...

He's 3 months already? wow!
In response to your comment on my blog: no we didn't get a new oven (I wish!). We just had to replace the bottom bake element.

Tammy Williams said...

Sounds like Spencer is growing nicely. I'm sure Declan will be right around what he is when he is 3 months. It is definitely true that they change so quickly though!