Tuesday, January 29, 2008

There here!!!!

My starbucks free drink things arrived today. I got 4. I think I will use them for the biggest drink I can. I do love having a Venti triple shot. I just have one question. Why don't Venti's have 3 shots in them? Maybe I need to suggest that to Starbucks.
That made my day getting those in the mail. Because of this cold weather our truck that was bought from Texas wouldn't start today. It started yesterday but maybe last night was colder. Now we need to get a boost. And stupid me parked the truck right in front of the Pathfinder so we can't get it our of the garage now. Oh the joys. At least we are getting to spend a nice day together.
Hope those that have the cold weather are staying warm. Here's looking to Thursday when it won't be as bad. Even tomorrow is suppose to be better.

5 comments:

kristen said...

I am with you on the ventis and the lack of 3 shots. I get two shots in my tall, so a venti with two shots would just be nasty in my mind.

My last car (may she rest in peace...or with whoever bought her) did not have a block heater either but she was a trooper and started every time. It shocked me actually.

I probably wouldn't have thought twice about parking behind the other car...

Enjoy the free drinks!

Anonymous said...

I hear you with the cold weather. When I left my house yesterday morning it was -5 celsius, without trhe wind chill. What's even worse is that there was a fine layer of frost on the ground which made it slippery. I'm glad the weather is better today, it was +1 when I left this morning.

Kirst said...

I mean behind the pathfinder.

--Nathan-- said...

oh i have you beat devin, i woke up today (at noon) and had to bare the wintery cold of +10 hahahahahahahaa

Anonymous said...

i actually read "behind the Pathfinder" instead of "in front of". i guess i knew what you meant.