Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Hmmmm.....

What's new in the Lobbster house? Well Spencer is a rolling machine both ways. Can't keep the kid still. He's almost 5 months old and I feel like the time is just flying by. Taylor and Quinten seem to surprise us everyday in what they are learning. And they continue to make us laugh. And Chris is so great. He just asked me if I was at the part where I say that. So that is for you sweetheart.
Yesterday we spent the afternoon/evening with family. A little skating at the lake and then back to our house for special hot chocolate (sweet potato surprise) and pizza. I had a really great time. And Maguire and Taylor didn't get into any kind of trouble. I think it might have been a first. I wish we could spend more time with family. And that's all I have so far.
Hope you all had a great long weekend and a superb week ahead.

1 comment:

Miranda said...

Family is the best, hey? Glad to hear you are doing well. :)