Thursday, August 07, 2008

Sad day

Tonight I had to say goodbye to one of my best friends. All along it hasn't seemed real that they were moving. Today it is all too real. Man I am going to miss you Karri, Chris, Jacob, Nathan and baby Sarah. We have been truly blest with such great friends. All of our friends. Lucky for my Chris we have free long distance cause I will probably be phoning during the day lots.
Then to add to the saddness I don't know when the next time I will get to see my brother Jordan. Seriously why do people keep moving away. Luckly we still have some more great friends left.
I think my count down to Ontario will begin very soon.
We love you guys!

3 comments:

Heather said...

I'm sad you're sad... Maybe you should look at a picture that makes you laugh really hard. If you need one, my mum has one of me playing the clarinet with a magic bag on my head on her fridge for that very reason.

kristen said...

i'm laughing right now thinking of it. what also helps is knowing the sound that clarinet was making at the time.

true story: the other day i was feeling a little down and for whatever reason that picture popped into my head. and then i didn't feeeeeel....sooooo baaaaaaad. (and in case you don't know why i used so many vowels there, it is because i'm singing those last few words to the end of rain drops on roses from the sound of music)

Karri said...

Thanks! you know we feel the same way. We are going to miss you guys too! I hope I will still get some pictures of the kids! And I will totally be looking forward to those phone calls and especially your visit in late August!!