Last week Tammy gave me a blog award, my first. I have to tell 10 things about myself.
1. I used to suck my thumb. I'm kind of embarrased to say I was 12 when I stopped. That's why I want to get the oldest and youngest to stop.
2. I would love to make cupcakes and cakes for parties. But for now I do it for my family.
3. I'm running my first/second half marathon on May. It is my second time doing it and so far I am injury free so I should be able to run the whole thing. And of course my great hubby will be cheering me on right by my side.
4. I'm a closet neat freak. My house might not always be the tidiest but I sure wish it was better.
5. I love to cook and bake. I also love trying new recipes.
6. I love to share what I cook/bake with others. Having people over is so great.
7. I wish I saw my family more. They are so important to me and don't always let them know that.
8. I love watching the Biggest Loser. I commented to Chris yesterday that I cry every Tuesday because of that show. The support that they get is amazing. Last week they had to run a half marathon and I was brought to tears how much support they had around them.
9. It may seem selfish but I would love to have my family at the end of the half marathon cheering me on. And no not just my kids. To me it's important for my parents to be there too.
10. I love sales. I'm always looking for a bargain. And free is always good. Share the stuff around.
Anyway just a tid bit of info about me. I have a hard time writing stuff like that.
I now pass on the award to:
Please pray for Baby Stellan. To see there story click on the Baby Stellan picture on the right hand side. There faith is amazing.
update: I'm adding an 11th thing to my list. Just thought about it this morning. I can't stand having wrinkly clothes. I iron everything even the kids clothes. I won't even try a shirt on that is suppose to have the wrinkled look.