Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Things I love.....

I was reflecting today on some of the things I love, and I thought I would share some of them. And not in any particular order. Ok maybe the first 2 are in order but after that random.
  • My husband and kids. They make me smile everyday. I love being with them, even when they are whiny. The kids not Chris.
  • The rest of my family. I love that I can call up my Mom anytime and have a friend to chat with. They are amazing with the kids.
  • Running. I loved it before and then fell out of love with it but am back in to it.
  • Ice cream. If I could I would eat it for every meal, but then I would be a bazillion pounds. So I will be satisfied with it once in a while.
  • The hot, hot weather we are experiencing. Sucks that it is while the kids are in school but the youngest one and I can take advantage of the lake still.
  • Friends. They love my sense of humour and are there for me anytime.
  • Kids that are getting the cleaning up after themselves, thing. Finally they or maybe just Taylor for now, is understanding how frustrating it can be to clean up and then have it look like a tornado went through.
  • Kernels popcorn. Don't you just love it. And wouldn't you love it if they came in individual sealed bags with different flavours to choose from? Well look no further. Taylor is selling them for gymnastics. $2.00 a bag for butter salt, dill pickle, ketchup, salt and vinegar, white cheddar. And $2.25 for air caramel. Orders and money need to be into me before September 23rd. The day before Taylor's 8th birthday. And what a great birthday present that would be if you ordered some. You know ya wanna!
  • Having tear free drop offs. I can so get used to them.
  • Kernels popcorn.

Hope everyone had a great long weekend! What do you love?

3 comments:

Heather said...

I also love popcorn.

And all the rest of it! You're pretty good too!

kristen said...

Mmmmm. Popcorn.

You're loving the hot weather- I'm loving the cooler weather :)

Faye said...

I love popcorn!! I'll buy some.