Thursday, April 27, 2006

Puke!

So it wasn't a poop clean up day but a puke clean up day. Taylor decided to puke on the carpet , let it slip through her fingers and fling the rest of it all over the carpet. Now that's dithgusting. I would like to send a shout out to Darrin for his win at Settlers last night. Yeah Darrin! And no it wasn't a fake win. I guess those are only reserved for me.

I am starting to feel a little bit left out with everybody being pregnant and doing belly pictures. Maybe I should post a picture. No maybe not. A nasty rumour might get spread that I am pregnant and we wouldn't want that, at least not right now. Man kids are busy. On that note signing off for now.

2 comments:

Miranda said...

Don't feel jealous...I am tired, sore, swollen and can barely walk these days.

Desiree said...

I feel the same about all of the pregnant bellies, I want one too! I miss being pregnant but I think I will wait until the babe is at least 6 months before we consider another. Your kids are absolutely adorable!