Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Happy Birthday My Girl!

My baby girl is 5 today. Okay so I guess she's not a baby anymore but she'll always be my baby. All my kids will. I was reminiscing last night about when she was born. My water broke 6 weeks early on Tuesday and Taylor was born on Wednesday night. I remember the day like it was yesterday. I used to think older people were nuts when they would say stuff like that, but it is so true. And I'm not old by any means.
Taylor was pretty calm this morning about it being her birthday but she was pretty excited to be able to take a special birthday snack for all the kids in the class. And again she was very thankful for the bear cookies.
We love you sweetie and are so proud of who you are becoming.

6 comments:

Karri said...

Happy Birthday Taylor!!!! Auntie hopes you have a great Day!

Kirsten, where are the pictures of the Bear Cookies?

Karri

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your little sweetheart!
Auntie Char

Heather said...

I hope everyone liked the cookies!!

Miranda said...

Happy Birthday to Taylor!

I think I might cry when Isabelle turns 5. :(

Evey said...

Happy Birthday...

Bear cookies? I want to see them.

BethJoy said...

Happy 5th Birthday Taylor! You're growing up to be such a beautiful big girl! Have a great year at school.