Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Poop stories are back

So I thought I was on road to no poop issues. Since we put Spencer into a big boy bed we haven't had to use any duct tape or use sleepers. No poop playing. Now for the last week we are having problems with our fully potty trained poop monster #1. He has pooped at least once a day in his pants and I'm starting to get pretty frustrated. I don't know if he gets busy playing and doesn't want to stop or what but I'm sick of the poop smell and the constant laundry. I haven't even finished last weeks laundry because of all the poop laundry. Argh!!!!!! I'm hoping this is just phase that will be ending very soon.
If anyone has any suggestions I'll take them.

1 comment:

Chrissy and Brian said...

Yay Yay Yay you are coming to visit. I'm excited. Let us know when you are available!

Sorry, I don't have any suggestions for the poop :(