Sunday, May 03, 2009

Finally something exciting

(what a great husband I have.) Chris surprised me yesterday by arranging a ride along with HAWC 2 ( one of the police helicopters). Let me say how cool it was. Those that know me, know that I can motion sick very easily. So with a gravol in the ol' system I climbed in and my adventure started. They do a lot of circles so near the end of our trip I was getting hot and then pretty queasy. All I can say is thankgoodness for the air sick bags. I was embarrassed but the pilot and flight officer assured me it happens all the time. It was soooo fun. Can't wait to go again.

1 comment:

Tammy Williams said...

It SOUNDS like fun! A friend of mine went on an EMT ride along yesterday and she said it was pretty cool too. They even got an emergency call that they had to respond to while she was with them. She really wants to be an EMT so this just hit the spot for her.

Are you interested riding in helicopters as a career???