Thursday, July 09, 2009

Butt Kicking

That's what I need. We leave for our holidays on Saturday and I'm just not ready, at all. With Taylor being sick and Spencer having diarrhea plus a wicked diaper rash, I'm having a hard time keeping up with the regular laundry. Hopefully tonight I'll get it under control so that I can actually pack. Good thing the trailer is stocked with everything but a few last minute additions. And then I need to vacuum and clean the bathrooms. Oh and I can't forget to clean out the truck. Might as well start with a clean slate.

Question of the day: What are you doing for summer holidays?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

zip, zero, nada, zilch.....yup, that's the geddert clan when one is still is school! Everything is going towards the fall semester.

I do get to go rafting or outdoor climbing for free whenever I want, but it's not really a holiday...and usually just on the w/e...

Tammy Williams said...

We are heading to Ontario to see Dayna and her family on August 4th. CAN'T WAIT!

Miranda said...

We are camping in Drumheller for the August long weekend. And we did a short trip out to Calgary, as you know. We are doing small stuff this year because next summer we will be in Newfoundland for 5 weeks!