Friday, July 10, 2009

Not much new here

I wish I had something exciting to write like going to see Kenny Chesney, but I don't. I do know lots of people that do get to see Kenny. Luckys. Instead my day and night are filled with packing and that type of stuff that goes with getting ready for a vacation.

It's now 10:15 pm and I started this post awhile ago and am just now getting around to finishing it.

Why is it that when trying to pack a curve ball gets thrown? What is with my kids and their poop issues? Whether it's playing with it or having an accident or a poop explosion while trying to wash the truck. Yep you guessed it. Luckly no poop on the carseat. So one last load of laundry (fingers crossed).

The kids are still awake. I'm thinking they are pretty excited about going camping. Tomorrow, hopefully before noon, the Lobbster Shack will be peeling out of town. Look out open road here we come. I would really like to leave no later than 10am but if you know us we like to sleep in so it could be hard getting everyone going.

Hopefully I'll be able to post while we are away. If I can't please don't forget about me. I'll be back and hopefully with lots of good stories and pictures to match.

Now back to the packing. Phew!

No comments: