Wednesday, July 01, 2009

PBF-Men might not want to read

Here it is. But where to start.
I was never, shall we say, well endowed. The breast fairy did not give me a lot. I used to hate being so small. And then I got pregnant and man oh man was I happy. I wasn't huge but I could finally fill out a top nicely. I never lost the big nursing boobs till about 5 months ago. (I had them for about 5 years. ) Spencer stopped nursing 3 months ago but it was like someone had popped 2 balloons and they were now hanging from me. And then when he stopped all together it was like that last little bit of air left. I can't imagine what will happen when all the milk is gone. I was always fine with my small boobs but now there is no substance to them. Empty sacks of skin. Chris and I have seriously talked about me getting a breast augmentation, if we can afford it one day. So for now I will continue to wear bras that help lift and add a bit. And there are always the chicken cutlets.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

TMI

Desiree said...

Anonymous, you were warned, lol. Kirsten, I feel your pain, I unfortunately know how you feel. I figure with the money I saved on formula by breastfeeding, I should have the funds for a boob job right? Tube socks with two small oranges in the bottom...that's the best way to describe them...

Devin said...

Ha! I am cackling out loud here! Too funny....I, (unfortunately or fortunatly, however you may happen to look at it) don't have that same problem. I guess I was one of the lucky ones...the same size after nursing as before. Thanks for the laugh today, I was looking forward to that.

Sketti said...

Ok, now i'm scared...ok, I was before your post. But I'm still feeding Zachary and I would love to be back the size I was before I got pregnant so I can run again...but saggy as well...Oh dear! I'm dreading it!