Thursday, October 08, 2009

Finally!

In about a month Taylor's hearing loss should be fixed. We saw her ENT guy again today and we booked her to get tubes put in. We are hopeful that this will be it, but if more tubes and surgeries are needed we will be fine with it. It will be interesting to see her reaction when Spencer screams because the Dr. said she will find things loud once the fluid is drained. Yeah the tv will finally be at a level so the neighbours don't hear it. :)

Thanksgiving is coming up plus a certain little boys birthday. Like I said in my last post I feel for Quinks that he doesn't get as many people coming to his family birthday celebration. I really enjoy this time of year getting together as a family and wish we had a larger group of people coming for dinner. I love it when there are lots of family and friends around. I guess it kind of sucks for Quinten when he was born because of people having their own Thanksgiving activities. This will be the first year in a few years that Jordan and Kristen haven't come for a visit. We'll miss them and Devin and Liz. Maybe my surrogate brother(cousin) will come play games and hang out. And he could drag his mom along. Like I said love the big gatherings.

Anyway I'm off to monitor the cleaning process. It's sounding very noisy which means very little cleaning is happening.

Tomorrow Taylor's blood test. Could be an adventure? She hates iv's or needles.

No comments: