Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Halloween costumes

Does anyone know where I can a fake butt to wear as part of a costume on Saturday? I'm doing a halloween race and dressing up is encouraged. I was thinking I could go as a patient with the gown open at the back with a butt hanging out. I need  my wonder woman costume for the evening so I don't want it to get all sweaty. Although now that I think about it do you think people would be offended by that costume?

I'll leave you with a picture of my 3 lobbsters. Why can't I just get a nice picture of all three at the same time?


                                        I think this was the best one out of a bunch.

3 comments:

kristen said...

dude- it is a butt. if they are offended by a plastic butt, they have problems.
you never know- walmart might have them.
(this is exactly the thing that "San Francisco" would have had...oh that store...)

Anonymous said...

Check with Steve Homewood. I think I recall him having one when we used to have all the dress-up stuff with our P.I.N.G. competition in Penticton.
PS Love the pic of your kiddos.
Char J

Sketti said...

Ah, just let people be offended! I think it's a great idea for a costume! Good luck for the race!