I've been thinking about what being a good friend means.
Here are some of the thoughts that I got:
- It's when someone is watching your back. Just because they truly care about you.
- They are interested in your well being at all times. Loyalty.
- It means they love you unconditionally despite any faults
- A friend would also tell you the truth even though it may not be what you want to hear. A friend would also be engaged in your conversations, listening and offering opinions when needed, focused on the moment that you are sharing together.
- true friends are the ones that dont ask alot of questions and just say...if you're happy, Im happy...loyalty, trusting and non-judgmental...and will be there in a heartbeat, despite their busyness...
- A friend is someone who is there for you, to be honest with you, to laugh with, and cry with, for good and for the not so good. They are your person
- A friend is someone that is always there for you, no matter what's going on in their life. They listen without judging, love without questioning, and support without asking for anything in return. Someone that you can confide in because you trust them 100%.
- true friends can sometimes be hard to find. So it is awesome when you find them.
Thanks to everyone who responded. I want to be the best friend I can be to my friends. And I hope that I am. I love all my friends. Old and new.