Friday, November 17, 2006

Banff or Bust

So yesterday I went shopping, looking for more Christmas presents. I went into Children's Place, of course. Taylor found this hat and would not take it off. It actually looked so cute on her the way she had put it on. I bought it for her. It was only $5 and I thought it would a little something to her Christmas outfit. She did not take it off all day. As you can see she wanted to wear it to bed.

Today Chris was off so we thought a little road trip to Banff was in order. We hit the usual stores bought a few stocking stuffers and of course bought Murtles. If you've read a previous post you will know how much I love murtles. I have to cut it up to eat now because of the braces but still oh so good. That's all for now. Nothing terribly exciting going on around here. Maybe tomorrow. Till then.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

What a little beauty. That is such a cute hat.

Anonymous said...

So sweet!

Desiree said...

I love the Children's Place, I went there and got a ton of stuff for my kids for so cheap. I even got Haven the cutest white faux fur coat that I had ever seen. I love Taylor's hat, I wish I had seen one like that for Haven.