Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I'm so disappointed

Starbucks is starting to make me a little upset. Yesterday Heather came for Tuesday night dinner and brought me an eggnog latte from the Strarbucks by our house. She had to tell them how to make it and they still didn't get it right. So today being Wednesday, and I was told I could get a festive drink today, I went to Starbucks. Yet to be disappointed again. I was told tomorrow I could get one. Why is it that everybody else is serving them but the one by my house? Are they waiting for the Christmas cup? Who knows. All I have to say is that I was super disappointed. I was really looking forward to an eggnog or gingerbread latte. Yvonne can you ask Chris about it? I'm so frustrated. Anyway.
Happy Birthday Desiree. I hope you get spoiled.
That's all for now. My mom is about to give me a lesson on making Christmas cake.

6 comments:

--Nathan-- said...

In the words of Taylor "cheer up lil' buddy, it'll be okay"

side note: how did a large cup of coffee become 5 dollars ??? who let this happen. was it when movies went from 5 to 13 seemingly overnight? i guess they know people will buy their delicious hot drinks no matter what... and even more will if you put in a fancy red cup... i really do like the Christmas cups.

Anonymous said...

They are waiting for you to show up with me.
I bet Willow Park Starbucks is all over it.
Let's try there.

Joy (once again, too lazy)

Kirst said...

Miranda if you are reading this, do I not get an invitation to read your blog?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes! It really starts to feel more like my birthday when more people wish me a happy birthday. Now if only my mom would call and wish me one...
I hope you get your drink soon. I would be so frustrated. Luckily my fave is always on the menu! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed an eggnog latte yesterday, it was fantastic. Then today whilst waiting for my americano to be finished I got a sample of the eggnog latte for free. It seems like Starbuck's has it out for you.

Miranda said...

Kirsten...I don't have your email...email it me mjr_nabc@hotmail.com and you'll be invited. :)