Friday, November 10, 2006

The cranks

So we didn't end up having to take the kids to the doctor. Our family doc will be at work the week so if they aren't showing signs of improvement on Monday I will take them to Dr. J. Taylor had her good moments today and we thought she was feeling better, but then the cranks came back. And Quinten, I don't know what his deal is. He seems to be Mr. Cranks lately. Maybe he is always hungry but doesn't want to eat. I hope we get to the bottom of this. Although he has been sleeping a ton. If he's not eating, which isn't very much, he is sleeping. Maybe he is trying to grow. Or maybe not.
Thank you everyone for your thoughtful comments. I hopw the kids are feeling better soon so I can get back to our regular posts. I haven't had any poop pictures lately. Or stories for that matter.
On another note Chris and I were able to go shopping sans kids this afternoon. We got a lot accomplished. Bought 4 stockings and few more Christmas presents. I am going to be done before I know it. For the last few years we have been trying to buy these special stockings and we always end up at the store to late in the season. This year I was on top of it and now we all have a stocking. Yeah! I know, what a nerd for getting so excited over stockings. What can I say.

Well I don't have much else to tell. I hope everyone has a great Saturday. Till I write again.
Later!
Peace out!
Thanks Joy and Tanya for coming over tonight for a little visit. And for the gingerbread latte.
I feel like I haven't seen you guys in awhile.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad we could come over and share a latte and all my new purchases. Wish you could have come shopping with us, next time for sure. I don't work on Monday so maybe we get all get together and plan some poker or some other game.

Tan

The Aitkenheads said...

You wanna talk about the "cranks"...check out my comment on Joy's latest blog. Working 3am - 11:30 am is already wearing on me...the crazy Christmas consumer madness at work doesn't help my mood either!!!

And if anyone is ever at Costco before 11:30 Tuesday to Saturday feel free to try and find me and say hi...it's a fun game to play with the crowds in there now!!