Saturday, November 04, 2006

TMX

I never thought I would stand in line for a toy. Luckly I didn't have to stand long. I inquired, yesterday, at ToysRus when they would be getting more Tickle me Elmo's in. I was told I would have to line up at 9:30am Saturday morning. There I would receive a ticket to purchase the said toy. I got there at 9:05 am and everybody was already lined up and starting to move in. So what do I do. I paniced for a second. What if I don't get one. It's really not that big of a deal. Quinten doesn't even know they exist. Luckly I got a ticket and purchased TMX. It is pretty cool. The things we do for our kids. Getting up early on a Saturday morning just to buy a toy. It's worth it though. To see their smiling faces when they get something unexpected. So far that has been the highlight of my day. Maybe there will be more to come.

No comments: