Thursday, January 04, 2007

Tickle me Elmo

I've been asked by a few people how Quinten likes his Tickle me Elmo. The first time we set it off he ran away but he now loves it. He even know where to press. It is so funny to watch him. He gets right down to Elmo's level and just laughs. Here are some pictures of him with Elmo. Quinten moves so much so it was hard to get a good picture. I don't know how a lot of you guys get good pictures of your kids. Mine won't sit still. If anyone has any hints I will be glad to hear them.

2 comments:

The Aitkenheads said...

I use a ratio of 9:1 9 crappy pics to every "keeper". Plus you know me, real life, not quite right pics are always far better then posed. Capture the moment, don't try to make it.

AK

The Aitkenheads said...

oh and I've always thought it was funny that they named that toy Tickle Me Elmo...cause sometimes I say Tickle My Elmo but I mean....

...oh wait, almost forgot, family friendly blog...

uhmmmm...it's funny cause I call my right knee Elmo...yah that's it, my knee...weird eh?!