Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Weighing in

In true UFC style. Yes I do like UFC and yes I am dissapointed I won't get to see it on the 11th. The kids weighed in. In the pink corner weighing in at 39.4 lbs and 43 1/4" is Taylor "The oldest" Lobb. In the blue corner weighing in at 28.8lbs and almost 37" is Quinten "Small but Mighty" Lobb. And in the, lets say green corner, weighing in at 21.8 lbs and 30 1/2" is Spencer "Still not on the charts" Lobb. The kids couldn't get enough of using the scale and the height measurer (not sure of the real name.) I pretty much had to drag them away.
I like getting the kids weighed. I'm always curious as to where they are on the charts. Okay maybe not just curious but somewhat obsessed with it. At least my husband thinks so. Don't get me wrong I love my kids big or small. And I actually like the fact they are on the smaller side.

Keep posted for the post breastfeeding post. Maybe that'll make a good Canada Day post. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha ha, I take Miss Charlie is to check her weight three weeks to a month, we were just there yesterday!!! We are just waiting until the day her car seat can turn around, the rate she is going she will be 2!!

Chrissy and Brian said...

I'm with ya Kirst, I love weighing them, especially the tank. And then comparing him to where she was at the same age. I don't think you are obsessed ;)
I'm curious about the next post ... and kinda scared