Friday, September 15, 2006

Bye Bye Bouncer

So the weather is going in my favor. So therefore we aren't having a bouncer for the party. There will be crafts, cookies and candies. What more could a bunch of kids under 5 want? Or me for that matter. I hope it goes well.
So I have got the dreaded cold. It hit me last night. Why does it always seem when you have something important happening, you get struck with a cold. I haven't really felt like getting ready for the party but I have to. It's my motherly duty. Plus I grew in a household where birthdays are super important and a big deal is made of them. So it is in my genes to do this party thing up right. Well I guess I should go finish up getting ready. I'll blog and post pictures after the party.
Later!
Peace out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe someone will be able to help clean up.
I hope you don't get too sick. I suppose it was only a matter of time though.
Good luck with the party.