Friday, September 08, 2006

Bye, bye favorite glass, Hello house

For those of you who know all about my favorite glass you will know how upset I am. I broke the special glass today. It was the last one of our set that Steve and Sue gave us for our wedding. I normally didn't let anyone use it, unless they were a guest and there weren't any other glasses to be used. I'm not actually that upset but I didn't think this day would ever come. Now I need to find a new glass. Bye bye favorite glass. I hope all the other broken glasses are as good to you as I was.
Now on to the good news. We bought a house. We will move in May or June. We are building in Lake Chaparral. Not too far from where we live now. We are excited to move into a bigger place. Once the building process starts I will post pictures.
The kids haven't been feeling great the last couple of days. I hope Chris and I don't get it.
Well that's all for now.
Later!
Peace Out!

6 comments:

Miranda said...

I have a favorite glass too...luckily we have 8 of them and they are practically indestructible! They are from Princess house and I love them.
Congrats on building a house! We would love to be able to afford to build. Someday :)

Jenn said...

Thats great you guys are moving. It will be nice to have a bigger house for your bigger family. I can't wait till we can upgrade. I feel so cramped sometimes. and thats only with one child. Sorry to hear about your glass. good luck finding a new one.

Joy and Darrin said...

That is such a long drive!!
I'll have my coffee half gone before I get there and I'll have to order yours extra extra hot to last the distance!
Happy Belated to Chris and a major "Congrats" on the pantry.
Yeah for space for cereal!

Tammy Williams said...

I love Lake Chapperal. When Jeremy and I were deciding where to live (Calgary or Oregon), we looked at houses in that area. My doctor was in that area too so if you are looking to switch doctors, keep in mind that Dr. John Carter is a great one to go with. (Yes that's his real name!)
CONGRATS!!!

Dayna Curtis said...

I too have my favourite glass and like miranda, I have more than one - 10 exactly. They are from Ikea - the beer glasses. They also have the same glasses in juice glass size. I LOVE them. They are so solid - I've broken 2 in 5 years but that's only because I totally dropped them in a place they should break. I have dropped or hit the remaining ones a number of times and they should have broken but didn't. I LOVE IKEA!!!

Congrats on the house. I wish we could afford to buy as well - some century!!! And can you also tell your hubby I said Happy Birthday! I came across a tape of Pine Lake camp on my mini-tape recorder the other day and Chris was going on about some alien life forms that he had encountered called "NEWFIES". He was SO FUNNY! I should try to download it sometime and send it to you! Anyway, this is a long comment... talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

I love your blogs! Congrats on the new house.
Love Char J