Monday, May 01, 2006

Candy Run!

I'm now back from my candy run. I love candy so much. I guess I will working out a lot harder tomorrow. I have been kind of a slacker the last couple of weeks. I can't seem to tear myself away from my nice warm bed, at 5:30 in the morning. I have had really bad Jimmy Crazylegs for the past month and it interfers with my sleeping. For those of you who don't who Jimmy Crazy legs is, they are really restless legs. I had them really bad while I was pregnant and he seems to have returned. It sucks. I seemed to have tried everything except for the medication you can get. I don't think I will resort to that. I will have to suck it up and go to bed with Jimmy everynight. Man what crowded bed that would be. I feel mostly bad for Chris because Jimmy crazylegs causes me to move alot. Poor guy has sleep issues because of shift work without me messing things up. Anyway I am going back to watch the hockey game, but before I leave I have one more thing. Don't forget about 10% Tuesday tomorrow. For those who know me, it is a regular thing for me. I will have to tear myself away from the computer to participate in the 10% Tuesday festivities.

2 comments:

Miranda said...

I'm totally into 10% Tuesday as well. We never schedule anything for Tuesdays...:) Sorry to hear about your legs.

Joy and Darrin said...

Save some candy for me!
See you at Safeway tomorrow. You'll need to save that 10% to pay for your fillings!