Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Cereal Time!

I walked away from feeding Quinten his cereal and this is what I found. It was followed by Taylor gagging because she thought he had puked everytime some cereal spilled out of his mouth. Maybe it was puke. She did gag him a number of times. If you zoom in you can see Quinten has a big grin on his face. But really when isn't he smiling. Oh and for all of you that are keeping track of Taylor's clothes schedule. I made her put her clothes back on. It seems to start early in the morning. We are going out today hopefully it will be a fully clothed outing. I will leave you with one final thought, for now, "Clothed-to be or not to be that is the question."

5 comments:

--Nathan-- said...

thats a really great picture! you must carry your camera around at all times for photo op's like this!

BethJoy said...

What a nice helper!! Quin does seem to be a very happy baby, how could he not when he gets entertained by you and Taylor every day:)

Kirst said...

Yes the camera is always at arms length or at a length I can run to get it. Kids are so precious and I don't want to miss any moments in their lives. Man I get teary just thinking about them. I am such a suck, I know Nathan.

Joy and Darrin said...

Very cute!
Thanks for your comments to me.
I too am a suck.
Mall. Today. 1:30. In?
Call me

Miranda said...

At least she is trying to be a helper. I love all the pictures of your kiddies...kep them coming!